Resignation from the union

  • If your employer has recovered the membership fee from your salary, ask your payroll to stop the recovery from the date of resignation you informed to the Industrial Union. This is the member’s obligation, and the Industrial Union will not notify your employer separately. Also, check from your next pay slip that the membership fee is no longer charged to the Industrial Union.