Affordable cars from Hertz
Industrial Union members can use Hertz’s car rental benefits both in Finland and abroad.
In Finland the reduced prices include unlimited mileage as well as collision damage waiver (CDW) and theft protection (TP) with a 980 euro deductible.
You can also book a car at Hertz’s offices, through a travel agency or by phone from Hertz’s booking service, tel. 0200 112 233 from Monday to Friday from 8 to 17 (0.75 euros per minute + your regular network prices).
If you want to make renting a car even easier, join the Hertz Gold Plus Rewards programme. You will receive the following benefits:
- Bookings and rentals quickly with your personal member information
- Knowledgeable rental and customer service
- Priority lanes at service points in over 50 of the busiest airports
- Quick service at over 4,000 service points worldwide
- Car pickup from Hertz Gold parking areas
- Choose which make and model you want at the biggest airports in the United States
MiniLeasing (rentals for 1 to 24 months) is a great solution for temporary car needs. You can make a contract for only a month or for the whole year at once. If necessary, you can change the length of the contract and the model during the rental period.
MiniLeasing is ideal for example:
- for different types of spikes in demand or by season
- for temporary car needs, for example for projects
- as a waiting car
- as a company car for a new employee on probation
- as an alternative to owning a car
- as a summer car
Request a customised offer via email, [email protected]
Questions about the Hertz Gold Plus Rewards programme and profile updates by phone 020 555 2213 or by email, [email protected]
Customer feedback by phone 020 555 2207 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 to 15 or by email, [email protected]
Hertz car rental is a partner of SAK.