Is your working life about to change? Let the Job Coaching services be of assistance!
Job Coaching, designed for the Industrial Union members, provides support in your job search, employment and career planning. Your personal coach will help you find a new job or to consider possible studying options, for example.
Self-study materials are available online around the clock, so you can study whenever it suits you best. Help can also be reached by a chat.
Services at your disposal
- Personal coach
- You’ll receive guidance in preparing application documents, such as job applications and the CV, and in finding hidden jobs.
- The coach will advise you on matters regarding studying, such as choosing the right course or training.
- The coach will help you to enlighten the next steps for your career.
- Webinars and videos
- Grow your skills at your own pace: the digital learning library’s extensive information base is at your disposal around the clock.
- Online coaching in job-seeking
- Round-the-clock help with your job search. Contains job application document templates for your assistance, for example.
- Video interview simulator
- Job interviews are more and more often conducted remotely via a video call. Using new software can increase feelings of uncertainty in an already stressful situation. By practising with the video interview simulator, you can spend the interview focusing on the essentials.
Sign up for the Job Coaching service with your online banking details.