Do you work in the best TES workplace in Finland 2023?
What is Finland’s best TES workplace 2023? The competition starts 15 November and runs until the end of February 2024. In the competition, we are looking for a workplace that falls within the scope of the Finnish Industrial Union in which everything is going well from the perspective of both the employee and the employer.
Find out about the criteria used in selecting the winner and enter your workplace into the competition. In addition to influencing opportunities and reputation gain, there are inspiring prizes to be won!
The previous winners of the competition were Fiskars Finland Oy Ab’s Billnäs office in 2021 and Ahlstrom Tampere Oy in 2022. See what the winners have to say about their own workplace and the significance of their victory.
We all care about what kind of workplace we work in and what kind of impression people on the outside have of it. It’s great when your workplace gets publicity like this!
Workplaces are constantly competing for good employees, and their public image is one of key factors in their success. For an employer, there’s no better endorsement than your own employees wanting to highlight how great their workplace is!
What makes a good TES workplace?
Criteria used in the selection of the winner:
- the entrant is a member of a local branch of the Finnish Industrial Union;
- the workplace complies with the Industrial Union’s collective agreement to a T, and may sometimes even go further;
- cooperation with the employer is always uncomplicated;
- there is a great atmosphere at the workplace and in the entrant’s team;
- in times of change, the employer always discusses matters with the shop stewards in advance;
- the shop steward is recognised as the representative of all employees, and his or her position is secured;
- a strong union organisation has been elected at the workplace;
- the local branch has a strong role in the operations of the workplace;
- the employer and employees understand the benefit of having a set of common rules on both sides;
- the winner will be selected based on an overall assessment.
Reputation and great experiences for the winner
The competition gives the winner a great tool for shaping their employer image. In addition, the winner and their chosen team will be going on a sporty outing with sauna and dinner. The winning team will also be interviewed for the Finnish Industrial Union’s Tekijä member magazine.
All participants will be entered into a draw for three Vinga RPET Sortino cooler backpacks. Everyone who enters their workplace into the competition will receive an Industrial Union Kallio beanie made in Finland.
The winner will be contacted personally.
Additional information is available at [email protected].
Enter the competition with your team!