Do you work in the best TES workplace in Finland 2022?
We are happy to announce that the competition for Finland’s best TES workplace is now open! In the competition, we are looking for a workplace that falls within the scope of the Finnish Industrial Union in which everything is going well from the perspective of both the employee and the employer.
Find out about the criteria used in selecting the winner and enter the competition with your team! In addition to influencing opportunities and reputation gain, there are inspiring prizes to be won!
Registration to the competition has ended.
The winner will be contacted personally.
What makes a good TES workplace?
Criteria used in the selection of the winner:
- the entrant is a member of a local branch of the Finnish Industrial Union;
- the workplace complies with the Industrial Union’s collective agreement to a T, and may sometimes even go further;
- cooperation with the employer is always uncomplicated;
- there is a great atmosphere at the workplace and in the entrant’s team;
- in times of change, the employer always discusses matters with the shop stewards in advance;
- the shop steward is recognised as the representative of all employees, and his or her position is secured;
- a strong union organisation has been elected at the workplace;
- the local branch has a strong role in the operations of the workplace;
- the employer and employees understand the benefit of having a set of common rules on both sides;
- the winner will be selected based on an overall assessment.
Experiences and influencing opportunities for the winner
Three Kajo Bright backpacks will be given away in a draw among all the participants. The winner and their chosen team will be going on a sporty outing in the nature with sauna and dinner! The winning team will also be interviewed for the Finnish Industrial Union’s Tekijä member magazine.
Additional information is available at [email protected].