Turva will keep Industrial Union members safe
The Industrial Union has insured you with the Turva member insurance policies starting from 1 January 2021.
The leisure time travel insurance covers the union members as well as under 20-year-old children travelling with them. The insurance is valid for leisure trips made to abroad or in Finland. Members in retirement and support members are only insured for travel abroad.
The leisure time accident insurance will cover accident treatment costs, compensation for permanent handicap and compensation in case of death. Members in retirement and support members have only been insured for permanent handicap.
The organisation insurance covers the union members and their spouses or companions when they are taking care of organisational duties or attending organisational events.
Union representatives have been insured with more extensive accident insurance.
You can find out more detailed information about the member insurance as well as the product data sheet and the insurance terms at turva.fi/teollisuusliitto.
Full 10% discount and a campaign discount for Turvakasko car insurance
As a member of the Industrial Union, you will have a continuous 10% member discount for Turva products. When you insure your home with us and take out one or more other insurance policies, you will immediately receive a continuous 10% owner discount for all your insurance payments – also Turvakasko car insurance that is available to the Industrial Union’s members at a discount price 1 January–31 March 2021. The membership discount and owner discounts do not apply to traffic or life insurance policies.
|When you insure your home through Turva, you will get a first year discount for a Turvakasko car insurance policy bought 1 January–31 March 2021.|
Find out more and get your discounts: turva.fi/teollisuusliitto.
The right kind of life insurance at the right stage of life
A life insurance policy allows you to secure the livelihood of your loved ones even if you are gone. Turva offers union members affordable Henkikulta and Parikulta insurance policies that allow you to ensure important insurance coverage for your loved ones and yourself.
|As a member of the Industrial Union, you will be given a 30% discount of the first year of the Henkikulta or Parikulta insurance policies as a new customer’s discount. This offer is valid for life insurance policies bought 1 January–31 July 2021. This discount is not available through the Turva webstore.|
Henkikulta and Parikulta are life insurance policies exclusively offered to Turva customers belonging to a trade union, and they are granted by LocalTapiola Life. The insurance is available to customers between the ages of 15 and 67. The compensation sum of the Henkikulta and Parikulta insurance policies decreases annually as the insured party ages. In Parikulta, the age of both insured parties will affect the compensated sum.
Utilise the life insurance offer by submitting us an offer request via turva.fi/teollisuusliitto or by calling us at +358 (0)10 195 110.
Best service in the insurance business in a way that best suits you
- Turva’s customer service is available from Monday to Friday 8 am–6 pm at +358 (0)10 195 110. If the customer service line is busy, you can leave a call-back request.
- You can also contact the customer service via chat, on weekdays 8 am–6 pm and on Saturdays 10 am–2 pm. You can find the chat on our website turva.fi or via Turva’s online service.
- The TaskuTurva mobile application has your travel insurance card which allows you to look for the contact information of a reliable doctor while you are travelling abroad. The application is also a convenient way of checking your insurance coverage, your latest invoice information or send messages with our employees. Read more.
- The compensation service is available on weekdays from 8 am to 5 pm, tel. +358 (0)10 195 108. The chat service is available on weekdays 9 am–4 pm.
- If you fall ill or get into an accident during a trip abroad, call the SOS emergency service number, tel. +358 (0)10 195 111. The emergency service will help you (in Finnish) around the clock and on every day of the year.
- Online booking allows you to book the best time and place for your appointment. You can book an appointment here.
- Turva’s online service allows you to view your insurance information, report an accident and send messages to us, for example. It also has the insurance policies offered by your trade union.